Cash payments are accepted at the Cuyahoga County Treasurer's Office and the Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court. Cash payments are not posted to your case faster than mailing a check or money order to Ohio Child Support Payment Central (OCSPC).
CUSTOMERS WITH CASES IN CUYAHOGA COUNTY MAY MAKE CASH PAYMENTS AT:
Cuyahoga County Treasurer's Office
Cuyahoga County Administrative Headquarters
2079 East 9th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court
Cashier's Office (Located on the Second Floor in the Clerk's Office)
9300 Quincy Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
JUVENILE COURT ACCEPTS CASH (EXACT AMOUNT - NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN)
All payments should include the following:
- SETS CASE NUMBER
- OBLIGOR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
- OBLIGOR NAME
- ORDER NUMBER
Make your child support payment at Walmart or CVS via MoneyGram (use code 14674). Payments are sent directly to OCSPC and will appear on your case within 3 days.
Ohio Child Support Payment Central (CSPC)
As part of a federal legislative mandate, employers and obligors who send checks or money orders for child support payments must use a central location to remit payments:
Employers Mail Payments To:
OHIO CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT CENTRAL
PO BOX 182394
COLUMBUS, OH 43218-2394
Individual Obligors Mail Payments To:
OHIO CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENT CENTRAL
PO BOX 182372
COLUMBUS, OH 43218-2372
Summary billing statements or coupons are mailed to you each month with instructions for how/when to use. For future payments, use these statement/coupons. They contain the most current information available in the computer system necessary to ensure accurate posting at CSPC.
You must provide all four of the following data elements for each intended payment to a case/order:
- Obligor Name - The non-custodial or absent parent's full last name and first name. Please note any differences in spelling and call the county at 216-443-5100 to resolve.
- Sets Case Number - The non-custodial or absent parent's case identification in the SETS computer system. This 10-digit number was assigned to the employee's support case during conversion to SETS. This number always begins with a "7" (e.g. 7000456789). Please call the county that sent you the original withholding notice to identify the SETS case number.
- Order Number - The non-custodial or absent parent's judicial or administrative order number.
- Social Security Number - The non-custodial parent or absent parent's nine-digit social security number.
Making Payments On-Line
Pay by Checking Account Debit
Payment by checking/savings account debit can be made at www.ExpertPay.com. Aside from a onetime $2.50 registration fee, there is no charge for payments sent to Ohio Child Support Payment Central (CSPC); however, you may pay a nominal fee for payments remitted to other states. Please allow seven (7) days for the payment to be received by Ohio CSPC. The ExpertPay web site has additional details about fees and the general use of the site.
Pay by Credit Card
Payment using your credit card can be made at www.e-ChildsPay.com. Currently, e-ChildsPay.com only accepts MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Note: The processor charges a fee of $11.75 for all payments made on this site. Please allow seven (7) days for the payment to be received by Ohio CSPC. The e.childsPay web site has complete details about fees and the general use of the site.
Get all the answers regarding your child support wage withholding questions right here: http://jfs.ohio.gov/Ocs/employers/CSPC_Overview.stm#Employers
If You Receive Child Support
Ohio Child Support Payment Central Direct Deposit
If you receive child support or spousal support (alimony) and hate waiting in line to cash your support check; or if you're out of town and your check arrives, are you worried that it'll be safe until you get home? Then think about DIRECT DEPOSIT. Have your check deposited directly in the financial institution account you indicate. All you have to do is enroll.
Get your payments directly and safely by signing up for DIRECT DEPOSIT.
DIRECT DEPOSIT is safe and confidential:
- Payments don't get lost
- Your money goes directly to your account
- Fewer people handle your payment
It's convenient and saves you time:
- You don't have to go to the bank to cash or deposit the check
- You don't have to be in town to receive your payment
- No waiting in line to cash your check
Click here to download and print the form, fill it out completely and send it to:
Ohio Child Support Payment Central (OCSPC)
P.O. Box 182372
Columbus, Ohio 43218-2372
After Child Support Payment Central receives your form, enrollment takes approximately three weeks.
Ohio e-Quick Pay
If you have questions about e-Quick, you can call Child Support Payment Central Customer Support at 1-888-965-2676 or visit www.e-QuickPay.com for additional information or download a fact sheet and an enrollment form.