You are here:
Cuyahoga Job and Family Services
- The Winter Crisis Program E-HEAP has been extended by the Governor until April 15, 2014 because of the extreme weather this winter. Please note that this extension is open only to those who have not already applied and received assistance through Cleveland Housing Network this winter. If you have received services this winter then you are not eligible for more benefits.
- In our continued efforts to improve customer service, the Office of Child Support Services has reorganized its caseload structure. With the change, some customers will be assigned a new support officer. How you currently contact us will not change. Please visit the web portal at www.jfs.ohio.gov/ocs for payment information and to send messages to our office. Live chat via BoldChat from 10am-2:00pm, Monday through Friday at www.cjfs.cuyahogacounty.us , email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Contact Center at 216-443-5100.
- Please click here to view Cuyahoga County's Title XX profile for Health and Human Services for the time period October 1, 2014, through September 30, 2015. Any comments should be directed to Kit Newell at email@example.com.
- Cuyahoga Job and Family Services (CJFS)-Office of Community Engagement would like to invite community partners to attend free training presentations throughout the year. Register Here.
- Tax season is here! File your income taxes for free. Free Tax preparation services at Westshore and Southgate Neighborhood Family Service Centers. Cuyahoga Earned Income Tax Coalition tax sites. To set an appointment call 211 or visit www.211.org. Click flyer for details. County Executive Ed FitzGerald promotes free tax clinics. Click Youtube video for more information.
- 7th Annual Polaris Westshore Career Fair
March 26, 2014, 9 am - noon.
Click here for details
Online registration for employers only
- Effective January 1, 2014, the Office of Child Support Services will no longer provide payment histories. Payments records can be accessed 24 hours a day 7 days a week through the customer service web portal at www.jfs.ohio.gov/ocs. Customers who have not registered for the web portal should do so immediately.
If you need assistance with registration, please call our customer contact center at 216-443-5100. Thank you.