You are here:
Home > Child Support Services > Child Support Web Portal
Child Support Web Portal
With our new self-service website you can login and see information about your support case! The Web Portal provides you with a secure environment to view your case information on demand; make case specific inquiries including, address, employment, health insurance and financial history information. You can print child support payment information up to two years and also review frequently asked questions.
Log on to: http://jfs.ohio.gov/ocs
to register for the Child Support Customer Service Web Portal, please click the "Login or Register" button and follow the on-screen instructions.
What you Need to Register for the Portal as a First Time Customer
- Establish a User ID and Password *
- Identify the type of user - payee or payor. (Payee is the person ordered to receive support. Payor is the person ordered to pay support)
- Active email address
- Child Support Case Number
- Social Security Number
- Web ID which is the participant number **
- Last four digits of account number or e-Quick pay card number where child support is deposited
*For customers who have established a User ID and password through the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) online Cash, Food, or Medical Benefits Portal, please use the same User ID and password for the Child Support Customer Service Portal.
** If you don’t know your Web ID, please contact your local child support agency at: 216-443-5100 or call 1-800-686-1556 Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm for assistance.