You are here:
Home > Speaker's Bureau Request
The Job & Family Services Speakers Burea is here to Help!
We can provide free information and presentations to your agency, customers or community groups about services available to Cuyahoga County residents. It is as simple as A-B-C.
We Can Help Inform You and Your Agency About CJFS Programs!
- The Cuyahoga Job and Family Services Office offer free presentations on a variety of program topics. Below, please find a selection of some of our topics, which could be presented to your organization, groups or residents about these services.
- Overview of Child Support Services (NEW) - Paternity Establishment, Genetic Testing, Information on Order Modifications and more!
- Office of Child Support Services Lump Sum Payments (NEW) - Overview of child support services including genetic testing and order modifications as well as information on lump sum payments, its impact on the obligor and the process of deductions.
- CJFS Services - Overview of benefit and child support programs available to Cuyahoga County residents.
- Child Care - Overview of childcare assistance programs and child care providers available to families in need of services including application and program requirements for participation.
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) - Information on obtaining free tax preparation assistance for families in Cuyahoga County.
- Food Assistance - Overview of program for families in need of assistance in obtaining food as well as educational programming on good nutrition and health.
- ABD Medicaid (Aged, Blind or Disabled) - Information on Ohio programs for older adults and people with disabilities to assist with medical expenses.
- Healthy Start Medicaid - Information on application, requirements and services available for free children’s health insurance program.
- MAGI Medicaid: Applying Online for Benefits. (NEW) Information on the Eligibility and income changes to Medicaid through the Affordable Health Care Act. Plus a summary and live demonstration of the online application process for organizations and individuals to access CJFS Services.
- Ohio Works First (OWF) - Overview of OWF Services including program application, requirements and benefit information for families in need of financial assistance in Cuyahoga county.
- Prevention, Retention & Contingency (PRC) - Program information on assistance and services for individuals and families experiencing unexpected emergencies.
- Utility Assistance - Updates on home energy assistance and weatherization programs available to Cuyahoga residents.
- Voter Registration (NVRA) - Voter registration services information
- Programs topics can be modified to fit the needs of the organization that has an interest in scheduling a speaker. Please complete the Online Speaker’s Bureau Request Form if you wish to schedule this service.
- Our office also offers standing presentations in the community on the topics listed below. Please check the training calendar for dates and registration information.