You are here:
Home > Community Outreach
Develop and implement the Department of Job and Family Services community education and outreach plan, disseminate information and build partnerships to improve access to agency programs and services, other county agencies, and community resources.
How Do We Do This?
- Support customers to understand and avail themselves for County programs and services through community outreach events and public education
- Provide customers a variety of user-friendly access tools for County programs and services
- Establish new and reinforce existing collaborations with community partners who have access to customers who are potentially eligible for county programs and services
- Manage the agency’s Speakers Bureau in order to provide information to the community by conducting presentations, hosting community resource events and forums
- Manage the agency’s website and newsletter in order to keep the community informed of county health and human services policies, operational processes, programs and services
Overview of Services Available
Online Community Education Tutorials and Forum Materials